Enter the discount amount based on the number of items in the cart. Put the product quantity in the range and choose the type of bulk and discount.
There’s 3 adjustment drop-downs:
The difference between the bulk and tier is that bulk gives a discount for all products that matched the ranges, but tier gives the discount for each range.
Look at the easy example:
Here’s a bulk rule with the ranges:
- from 2 to 4 products, the whole product discount would be 30
- from 5 to 7 products, the whole product discount would be 40
- Add 6 caps to the cart. The purpose discount is 40% for each cap.
Change the mode to the tier with the same ranges.
- The first cap won’t be discounted.
- From the second to the fourth cap would have a 30% discount
- From the fifth to the seventh cap would have a 40% discount.
Let’s check the cart.
Here’s the main difference between bulk and tier mode.
There are a 10 settings for applying bulk/tier discount for the product. Look about eveary mode detailed by the link.
- Qty based on all matched products
- Qty based on all items in the cart
- Qty based on product category in all cart
- Qty based on selected category in all cart
- Qty based on selected products in all cart
- Qty based on sets
- Qty based on product
- Qty based on variation
- Qty based on cart position
- Qty based on meta data
There are 3 discount types as everywhere:
- Fixed discount;
- Percentage discount;
- Fixed price.
Type your text if you want to change default bulk table description, e.g: