Auto Add to Cart [pro]
Add to the cart of the customer a product with discount automatically.
There are 3 types of property of additional products:
- Give product from the list (1st available). Add to the cart the first available product from the list.
- Give product from the list (in rotation). Add to the cart the most popular product from the list.
- Use product from filter. Add to the cart the same product as listed in Product filter.
Also, choose the discount type (Fixed discount, Percentage discount, Fixed price) of the adding product.
Here’s an example of usage “Auto add to cart” section: buy 2 Polo T-Shirts and get a third with 50% discount. Let’s repeat this rule and consider the available values of the drop-down step-by-step:
- Choose a product “Polo” in the product filter section, set the quantity counter to the “2” value.
- Add the “Auto add to cart” section and set the value of the property drop-down to the “Use product from filter” value.
- Set a percentage discount of 50%.
- Press “Save changes” button and go to the shop page.
Let’s check a rule: add 2 Polo in the cart and take a look inside the cart. The third Polo was added automatically at a discounted price. Great!