Let’s consider available options more detailed:
- Export as .xls (Binary File Format). Turn on this checkbox for exporting in .xls format (for MS Office below 2007, e.g).
- Use sheet name. Fill in the text box with the necessary name for worksheet.
- Output column titles as first line. Turn on this checkbox for displaying column titles as the first line in the exporting XLS report.
- Auto column width. Turn on this checkbox to automatically align columns in width.
- Right-to-Left direction. Turn on this checkbox to enable right-to-left displaying of the exporting data.
- Force general format for all cells. Turn on this setting if you need a general cell format in the exporting XLS report.
- Images width and Images height number steppers. If you added the “Embedded Product Image” field in the “Set up fields to export” section, adjust the height and width of the images in the report. Enter values in the following number steppers – “Images width” and “Images height”.