Export any custom field assigned to orders/products/coupons is easy and you can select from various formats to export the data in such as CSV, XLS, XML and JSON.
- select the fields to export
- rename labels
- reorder columns
- export WooCommerce custom fields or terms for products/orders
- mark your WooCommerce orders and run “Export as…” a bulk operation
- apply powerful filters and much more
- order data
- summary order details (# of items, discounts, taxes etc…)
- customer details (both shipping and billing)
- product attributes
- coupon details
- XLS, CSV, TSV, PDF, HTML, XML and JSON formats
Use this plugin to export orders for:
- sending order data to 3rd part drop shippers
- updating your accounting system
- analysing your order data
The plugin has two versions:
Allows you to export selected orders via “Bulk Actions” in >Woocommerce>Orders.
Rules to export single order after status change
Use them if you have to export new/modified order immediately.
See detailed features below.
Simple weekdays mode.
Complex weekdays mode.
Send results to multiple destinations at once
We support: email, ftp, sftp, http url (web hook), folder on YOUR webserver (not to local Mac or Windows!) OR Zapier (upload to Google Drive/Dropbox/other storages/CRMs). Custom destinations can be coded too (for extra fee).
Support different date ranges and date types