Export orders, products, coupons, using any custom fields in various formats: CSV, XLS, XML, JSON, TSV, HTML or PDF with Advanced Order Export for WooCommerce plugin. This is so useful plugin to send order data to the third part drop shippers, analyze your orders or fill your favorite CRM system.
Features of Advanced Order Export Plugin:
- Maximum possible fields to export
- Rename labels, reorder columns and make more customizations
- Export WooCommerce custom fields or terms for products/orders
- Bulk export for selected orders
- Apply powerful filters and much more
- order data
- summary order details (# of items, discounts, taxes etc…)
- customer details (both shipping and billing)
- product attributes
- coupon details
- XLS, CSV, TSV, PDF, HTML, XML and JSON formats
The plugin has free and pro versions.
Export selected orders via “Bulk Actions” in >Woocommerce>Orders.
Rules to export single order after status change
Use these rules to export new/modified order immediately.
See detailed features below.
Simple weekdays mode.
Complex weekdays mode.
Send results to multiple destinations at once
Our plugin supports next protocols: email, ftp, sftp, http url (web hook), folder on YOUR webserver (not local Mac or Windows!) OR Zapier (upload to Google Drive/Dropbox/other storages/CRMs). Custom destinations can be coded too (for extra fee).
Support different date ranges and date types
If you’re going to use Scheduled Jobs, feel free to read this article and replace WordPress cron to the real cron .