Let’s look at some settings in more detail:
- The “Show column “Export Status” in order list” option allows you to configure the display of the order export status in the “WooCommerce” – “Orders” section
- If the “Activate scheduled jobs” option is disabled, all scheduled jobs become inactive
- By default, the “Status Change jobs” tab lacks the “Export”, “Export [w/o progressbar]” and “Export now” buttons. When the option “Allow mass export for “Status Change jobs” is enabled, the buttons are displayed
- The “Show time fields for filter “Date Range” option adds the “Time” field to the “Date range” filter on the report export settings tabs
- When you enable the “Support “Destinations” for profiles” option in the profile you can configure sending a report to the desired destination. If you select the “Don’t download to browser” option and click the “Export” button, your report will not load, but will be sent to the destination that you specified in the settings
- When you enable the “Show “Export date range” for profiles” option you will see the “Export date range” section in your profile that allows you to configure the period for which data will be downloaded to the report.