The “Profiles” tab allows you to save a lot of number of settings of the “Export now” tab for further downloading reports in various versions.
There are two ways to create a profile:
1) You need to select the order type in the “Order”, the “Order refund” or the “Order Subscription” fields and click the “Add profile” button.
You can manage your profile using the toolbar.
The toolbar contains the following elements:
- Copy to a Status change jobs
- Copy to a Scheduled job
On the “Profiles” tab, the “Bulk actions” context menu is available. It has the following settings:
- Activate – after activating the profile, the “Export as profile” setting becomes available in the “Bulk actions” context menu in the “WooCommerce” – “Orders” section
- Deactivate – the “Export as profile” setting in the “Bulk actions” context menu in the “WooCommerce” – “Orders” section will become unavailable
- Delete – deleting a profile
If you have several profiles, you can sort them as conveniently on the “Profiles” tab. To do this, click the “Reorder” button and drag&drop the elements in the desired sequence.
To save the settings, click “Confirm settings” to cancel – “Cancel sorting”.
2) You need to enable the settings on the “Export now” tab and click the “Save as profile” button.
After that, you will be taken to your profile page. Fill in the “Title” field and click the “Save & Exit” button”.
You can see the main elements of the interface of the “Profile” tab here.
You can see the description of the “Export date range” block here.