We will consider some settings in more detail:
- If you need your report to be displayed with the encoding UTF-8 BOM, then you need to mark “Output UTF-8 BOM”
- By default, PHP adds quotation marks only if the value contains a comma or a space.
Example string: 2020, “Order ID”, “Full Name”, alias5
But there are services that require that all fields are in parentheses.
And this option turns the string into the following: “2020”, “Order ID”, “Full Name”, ” alias5″.
- If you need to group order products, then check “Product rows start with a new line”
- In order to set enclosure for the values of one field, you need to enter the desired character in the field “Enclosure”
- As a field separator, you must specify the required character in the “Field Delimiter” field
- In order to set a value to indicate line breaks, you need to enter characters in the “Line Break” field
- If you want the report to be displayed in the encoding you need, then you need to fill in the “Character encoding” field