The “Rules” tab allows you to create and manage pricing rules. To create a rule, click the “Add rule” button.
The following window appears.
The block for adding a new rule consists of the following blocks:
1. The “Basic settings” section
Let’s look at the settings in more detail:
- Select the type of the rule – Common or Product only.
- Enter the rule title in the “Title” field
- To set the maximum number of generated bundles, set the desired value in the “Can be applied” selection list
- A bundle is the sum of filters. If the bundle is not typed, the condition will not be applied. You can find a description of the package term here
- To set which products to apply the pricing rule first, select the value in the “Apply at first to” selection list
- To activate a rule, click the corresponding switch
You can add the rule on the product page. For this, go to the product list – Edit product – Pricing rules – Add rule for the product. You can look some samples here.
2. The “Advanced settings” section
The section consists of the following settings:
- Product filters
- Product discounts
- Role discounts
- Bulk rules
- Free products
- Cart adjustments
- Cart conditions
Let’s look some settings separately.