Filter by products
In the “Filter by products” section by pro version, a new parameter “Use one product/variation” is added. It collects in a bundle all similar products on the first item from the cart.
Also, in the pro version in the select list appears the value “Collections”. You can create the bundles of collections.
If you set the qty > 1 in the product filters then an additional filter appears. It consists of the following values:
1) Same product only. If you’ll add 2 belts, so the discount will apply.
2) Unique product only. If you’ll add 1 belt + 1 sunglasses, so the discount will apply.
3) Same variation only. If you’ll add 2 black cap or 2 same products, so the discount will apply.
4) Unique variation only. If you’ll add 1 blue cap + 1 black cap, so the discount will apply.
5) Only same hash and only unique hash. These parameters are needed if there is a third-party plugin and changes the hash of products, for example, a plugin for addons.
Also, you can set the priority of products:
- Select most expensive products
- Select products based on default sorting
- Select cheapest products
This option works only for qty in product filter > 2.
You can see examples here
How to add product collections, you can see here.
The “Exclude products on backorder” parameter allows you to exclude products on backorder from the rules.